Restaurant & Café
From the extensive breakfast buffet to the excellent dinner of your choice, our friendly and discreet staff will be pleased to pamper you. And don't miss the afternoon coffee and cake or excellent ice creams served in our terrace café with fabulous panoramic views!
Gourmets are welcome to enjoy in full the delights from international, fine and light cuisine served in our restaurant "Toskana" (listed in Germany's Best Restaurants).
Our establishment is in a quiet yet central location close to the spa gardens. All the main "hot spots", such as the shopping centre and town square, are just a few minutes' walk away. There is little road traffic outside the hotel, which makes it the perfect place to relax. The nearest railway station is only 5 km away.
In our beauty farm, our cosmetician will oil, cream and care for you just as you wish.
A deep, full-body exfoliation treatment using algae extracts is one of her specialities.
Wellness is what the name says – and we want you to feel well while you are here – so enjoy the little luxury of being pampered by experienced hands. Whether a full-body or acupuncture massage, reflex zone massage, natural fango or chiro sports, sling table or whirlpool bath.
Enjoy and experience our well-being area:
- Pavilion thermal indoor pool 37°C with bottom jets, massage jets and thermal shower
- thermal indoor pool 30°C with gooseneck
- the thermal outdoor pool with counter-current system (approx. 28°C), bubble loungers, massage jets and wild spring
- the water in all our pools comes from the wellspring of Spa I
- Whirlpool, sauna, bio sauna (with free access), steam bath, experience showers, heated benches
- Hotel park with large sunbathing area
There are plenty of opportunities for relaxing or playing cards or board games in the bar and lobby area. A different selection of cakes and gateaux is served at our day bar every day, and our baristas prepare freshly brewed coffee specialities for you. In the evenings, aperitifs and digestifs are served in the bar.
Our service includes
- Extensive breakfast buffet:
- generous selection of fresh regional breads and bread rolls every day
- freshly prepared egg dishes
- hot sausages from cauldron
- Lower Bavarian bee-keeper´s honey and various jams
- extensive selection of cheese and cold meats, plus fresh fruit
- yoghurt and cereals
- and much more
- Free use of the 3 thermal pools and the spa area, all pools with water from the spa's wellspring
- Bio sauna with a range of infusions and steam bath plus experience showers
- Whirlpool, heated benches and quiet area
- Free use of the gym, which is fitted with everything you need for your daily workout
- Cosy feel-good bathrobes and swimming bag in the rooms
- Enjoy different wellness teas every day at the tea bar in the spa area
- free W-LAN
- Aqua exercise (Monday to Friday)
- Evening meal – a culinary highlight
- Free hotel car park for the duration of your stay
- Free taxi collection service from the railway station in Pocking, which is nearby
In order to ensure we always meet our guests' culinary preferences, your half-board arrangement entitles you to choose from five different 3-course gourmet meals. An extensive salad bar is also served every day. Our chef is happy to take the requirements of guests who follow a vegetarian or calorie-conscious regime into account when planning the menus.